Italian Meatloaf


I hated meatloaf growing up. This meatloaf turned it around for me. Tastes like a giant meatball and a family favorite for sure. Serve it with creamy make ahead mashed potatoes and a great big green salad and dinner is served!

https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/italian-meatloaf.html

Notes:
It is best if you can find the meatball mix for this. If not, follow her advice for using a mix of ground beef and ground pork. It’s better if you use the food processor to finely chop the veggies. I hand chopped them once and it screwed up the texture of the meatloaf. I like using Raos marinara to cover the meatloaf with. And if you have meatloaf leftovers - it is great warmed up the next day as a sandwich.

Modifications:
Low Carb: skip the mashed potatoes
Gluten Free: GF bread crumbs
Vegan: Hmmm....salad?
Pescatarian: Eat the mashed potatoes and salad
Picky Kids: I think they'll like this one!

Comments

Popular Posts